I'm seven months pregnant. I have a two and a half year old who goes to bed at 7:30. Let's face it - my New Year's Eve won't exactly be glamorous. (Although I may allow myself one whole Diet Coke, just to get really crazy.)
However, I am looking forward to a year of beautiful memories with my growing family. Here is my attempt at creating the quintessential Milwaukee Bucket List for Families for 2014.
1. Ice skate at Slice of Ice in Red Arrow Park, and warm up with hot cocoa afterwards!
2. Rev up a motorcycle (within the safe confines of the Experience Galley) in the Harley Davidson Museum.
3. Find all 15 geocaches planted in different Milwaukee neighborhoods by VISIT Milwaukee.
4. Feed the animals and reptiles at the Urban Ecology Center in Riverside Park or the Menomonee Valley on any Saturday or Sunday.
5. Play with the worms at Growing Power (Public Tours are held Sundays and Mondays at 1 p.m.)